Saturday, September 29, 2007

Shoes!

Mama, Daddy and I went to Yukon, OK to buy my first pair of walking shoes! On Thursday we wen to the park and all I wanted to do was walk on the sidewalks. So Mama thought it was time to buy a pair of shoes. In Yukon there was a kid's consignment sale. So this afternoon we all got in the car to drive to Yukon. There was a perfect pair of shoes there just for me! The best part is that they only cost $2.50 because it was 1/2 price day! Thank you Jesus!

Afterwards, Mama and Daddy and I stopped at McDonald's to rent a movie and pick up dinner. It is a special treat to eat out, we don't do it very often. Daddy ordered chicken nuggets and french fries, so Mama let me take a small taste! I loved gnawing on the fries and little pieces of nuggets!
Its movie night here, so I'd better go!
All my love,
Benjamin

No comments: