Thursday, September 20, 2007

11 months old!

Well, its official, I'm 11 months old. Can you believe it? Mama says she can't! Its been an eventful day so far.

Mama and I went to Lake Hefner and went for a walk with Miss Heather and Ainsley. Mama and Miss Heather are trying to walk 2 miles in 30 minutes. Today was the third day that we walked the 2 miles and we did it in 33 minutes! Are we good or what?

After our walk at the lake, Mama and I came home for a nap. After my nap, we went to the dr.'s office. We stayed for an hour because Mama was a new patient. The dr. adjusted Mama's shoulder and told her not to lift more than 10 pounds. She smiled at him with a silly smile because that didn't seem like a reality.

This afternoon we played all afternoon until it was time to go pick up Daddy from work.

Here are a couple of pictures that Mama took of me today.




Mama also took a video of me today. http://www.dropshots.com/pbandjcummings

All my love,
Benjamin

On a side note: Our family camera gave up the ghost this afternoon after I took these photos and video. We're not sure when we'll get another one.....but keep checking for story updates!
~Patti

No comments: