Thursday, September 27, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

This morning has been crazy! Mama and I got the chance to take Daddy to work this morning. His friend Russ wasn't feeling good, so Daddy couldn't carpool.
After dropping Daddy off, Mama and I went to the Post Office, Dr. Rowe's office, Lake Hefner, and now we're back home again! Whew!
We had fun at Lake Hefer this morning. We met Miss Heather and my friend Ainsley as well as some other mommies and kiddos for a walk. After our walk we stayed and played at the Little Hands Park. They have a Jeep there that I got to drive! It was super fun!
This afternoon Mama and I are going to head over to Northchurch to help Miss Brandi put together the supplies for Northkids.
Its a busy day, but I'm having fun! I hope you're having fun doing whatever fills your day!
All my love,
Benjamin

No comments: