Monday, July 9, 2007

Watch out world...

...because here I come. So many changes to update you on.....

I am crawling like crazy! Mama and Daddy are having to Benjamin-proof the house. I am such a curious little guy. I am having loads of fun though!


I am getting two teeth in. Mama and Daddy can feel the tops of them and can barely see them. I am chewing on things even more than I was before. I haven't been too cranky, but I have had a bit of dry skin around my mouth--it must be from all the drool!

I have started clapping my hands after Mama or Daddy clap their hands. I started doing it yesterday--it must have been on the praise songs we sang at church, I just had to join in!

I am also having fun learning to stack the rings on my ringstand. I was being creative on Sunday by trying to stack a tongue depresser. I got it on but decided that the orange ring was better.






Well, that's about it for now. All my love,
Benjamin

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow, Benjamin! Is life ever going to change for Mama now that you are crawling!