Thursday, July 5, 2007

Freedom is Free!!!

Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
God's great gift is eternal life. God has given us His gift freely so that we might live with him! Won't you accept His gift?

Well, my first Independence Day celebrations were lots of fun! It started Tuesday night when Mama, Daddy and I went to church for Northfamilylive and a fireworks celebration.

Here I am sitting on Mama's lap having my first small taste of cotton candy. I wasn't quite sure about it!
Here I am watching my first fireworks show. I was mezmerized by them! They weren't too loud for me because I had cotton in my ears.


Then Mama and I had a date morning and went to the Libertfest parade in Edmond, OK. We didn't stay for the whole thing because it was starting to get too hot and I was getting tired.

Here we are, watching the parade. Mama put me on her shoulders so that I could see all the fun things!

We saw tractors.....

...horses...
...and police motor bikes that drove in circles.


We spent the evening as a family. We drove back to Edmond for the Libertyfest fireworks show. The fireworks show is rated in the top 10 shows in the country!

They gave away free watermelon and I was loving it!

I really loved it!
They were also giving away free temporary tattoos! I got a smiley face on my arm.

Mama got me some new pj's because I've outgrown all my other ones. This is one of my pairs of pj's!

The fireworks were beautiful (at least that's what Mama and Daddy say. I slept through the whole show!)
Some more fireworks.
It was definitely a great day!

Check out my two new videos. One is of a game Mama and I were playing while waiting for the fireworks and the other is a special surprise. Check it out!

http://www.dropshots.com/pbandjcummings

No comments: