Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Family Reunion

Well, Mama and I returned to OKC today from our family reunion in Wyoming/Montana. I had so much fun meeting my Great-Grandma Donna, my Uncle Max & Aunt Karen & my cousin Emily, my Uncle Ron & Auntie Kristin and their kiddos, and I got to see my Grandpa Tom.

I was able to go through Yellowstone National Park for the first time. It was beautiful! Old Faithful was kind of a blah, but it was beautiful as all get out! I am going to show you some of the pictures.....we did so much, its hard to explain in words, but hopfully pictures will do it! A picture is worth a thousand words, right?!?!
Reading the instruction manuel on our flight to Billings, Montana.
Trying on my new winter boots and loving them!
Sitting in Yellowstone National Park.
There was a traffic jam just to see this male elk. My cousin Emily took this picture. She got closer than Mama and I. Mama said that we should stay further away for our safety.

Here are Mama and I at the Continental Divide.

Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone National Park

My cousin Emily is such a silly gal! We had so much fun together.

Ousel Falls, Big Sky, Montana. Mama and I took a 3 mile hike with our cousins to see this beautiful creation.
Big Sky, Montana skyline by day....
...and by night.
Mama, Me, Great-Grandma Donna and Grandpa Tom--four generations of family.


Grandpa Tom, Mama and I went to my Great-Grandpa Fritz's gravesite. He is my Grandpa Tom's Daddy.

All my love,
Benjamin

1 comment:

Darci said...

Hi Patrice, James, and little Benjamin! Yes, (suprise) it is me! As usual I must apologize for not being better at keeping in touch but I've had a lot of fun these past few hours making my way through the better part of Benjamin's first year! I can't believe how much he's grown and how much he really looks like the most amazing, precious blend of you two love birds! Parenthood also looks great on you two! You couldn't look happier! I was excited that you got to see a bit of my home state - Montana really is a beautiful place! Keep in touch - you have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.