Sunday, April 8, 2007

Updates

Okay, okay, okay...I know its been WAY too long since we posted last. There has been so much happening, we'll give you the short version.

Daddy and Mama spent a weekend in Oklahoma City for a job interview and decided that's where God is leading our family--so we're moving!

I've been going to work with Daddy and Mama for the past three weeks--I love helping out, but I'm getting bored and just want to play all day!
I am now rolling from my back to my tummy using the right side of my body--but I haven't yet figured out how to get from my tummy to my back. I have started eating more solids--I love sweet potatoes! I have tried bananas and squash as well, but don't care for them much. So that's how we've been lately. Sorry that we haven't kept up with keeping up. We'll do better with it.
I love you all! Benjamin

No comments: