Thursday, April 26, 2007

Loads of Fun

Hello everyone. I wanted to show you how much fun I've been having here in Oklahoma City. Yesterday Mama was washing a few dishes and I was loving watching the water in the sink. So Mama plugged up the sink and let me splash my feet in the water. Grandma Sheila made sure that I was steady by holding on to me.

Tonight Mama decided to mush up some avacado and let me try it. I loved it! Here is a picture of me with a bit of avacado on my face. No worries though, I didn't let it go to waste!
Tonight after dinner, Daddy helped me to stabd up while holding onto the living room table so that I could play with Baby Tad. I was able to hold myself up for a few seconds before tipping over. I love being a big boy!


I hope all is well with you! All my love,
Benjamin

No comments: