Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hair for Haiti

This afternoon, one of our local hair salons, Seven Salon, put together a fundraiser for the Red Cross for their relief efforts in Haiti. So I thought this would be the perfect day to get the boys' hair cut like I've been meaning to do. I explained to Ben and Nate that by getting their hair cut today, they were helping boys and girls in Haiti. We had a great time!

Getting started....



In the process....



Nate kept rubbing his head to feel his new do...


In the car with cookies, peppermints and a great haircut!


Since Josie didn't need a haircut, we picked up something special for her.

The kiddos sat still long enough for me to snap this shot.

I'm pretty sure that Ben isn't impressed...

Nate *loves* giving Josie kisses!


All our love!

No comments: