Sunday, January 10, 2010

Rockin', Rockin' Green

I recently purchased a new soap for my cloth diapers. We were dealing with major stink issues and Ben even got an ammonia burn OUCH!!
I was a part of an online scavenger hunt in November that introduced me to the Rockin' Green detergent. I just got my order of Rockin' Green soap in the mail last week. I ordered the Lavender Vanilla scent--to die for! They have Grape Soda and Cherry Almond that sound good too! Well, I've already soaked and washed my diapers....I think we're on the stink mend. Josie and Nate have been back in the diapers for a day now, no excessive stink and no ammonia burn! Praise God!
So, now to the good stuff. Go to this blog http://mcmahonlove.blogspot.com/ and enter the giveaway. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Patti

No comments: