Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt #2

Wow, I'm such a blessed kid! I got to participate in my second egg hunt of the Easter season! My friends, the Friesens, invited me and a bunch of other kids out to their house for lunch and an egg hunt. Before lunch was ready, we got to look at all of their neat farm animals. I was quite amazed at the goats. They were so silly! They kept head-butting each other in order to get the feed first. Aflac the duck was also quite amusing. Aflac decided he wanted the feed to and started pecking at one of the goats! After lunch was over, all of the kids gathered for the egg hunt. The kids under 3 yrs. old got to start in a special spot and then we could move on to the big kids section. I found quite a few eggs. The silver one I found was an extra-special egg. Check out my loot!

All my love,
Benjamin

Aren't these goats neat?


Aflac pecking at the goat


Reaching for my first egg of the hunt

Smiling because I got a neat lady bug egg

I'm so silly, I thought I could eat these eggs! Do you see the special silver egg in my basket?

I got a neat art package for finding the silver egg. It has a coloring book, crayons, a watercolor book with paints and a sticker book! Wow!

Enjoying my loot! I was so pooped that I fell asleep before we got to the end of the Friesen's driveway!

Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Friesen!

No comments: