Monday, March 10, 2008

The Croup

Yep, that's right. I have croup. It came on yesterday afternoon around dinner time and hasn't stopped yet. Mama and Daddy were up most of the night with me helping to keep me calm and relaxed. We got to spend some time snuggling in the steamy bathroom to help clear my airways. The nurse on-call told Mama to take me to the doctor today. We have an appointment for 1:40 this afternoon. I hope that Dr. Arispe can help me feel better! Will you be praying for me?

All my love,
Benjamin

Meet Bubbles the Fish. He helps me to take my medicine.

Cookie Monster has been my favorite snuggle pal while I've been sick

1 comment:

Papa & Grandma said...

We are glad to hear you are feeling better Benjamin. Hope to see a picture of you on your bike soon.
Love
Papa & Grandma