Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Circus!!!

This afternoon Mama and Daddy and I went to the Shriner's Circus. It was great! I saw tigers and clowns and acrobats. My favorite part was the light-up stick I got! Here are a few pictures from my first trip to the circus.


The upside-down acrobats

Mama and I

Daddy and I

The clown performance

The juggler juggling 9 rings! They said it was a world record!

Sitting on Ms. Teresa's lap

My friend Matthew and I enjoying the circus acts. Do you see my neat light-up stick?

Last night I also got to spend some one-on-one time with my Uncle TJ. Mama and Daddy went to a Toby Mac concert so I got to go to Uncle TJ's house and play!

All my love,
Benjamin

1 comment:

Papa & Grandma said...

Wow Benjamin,
That was a neat circus. I wish I had been there. It sounds like it was lots of fun.
Love
Papa & Grandma