Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My trip to Omaha

My trip to Omaha was great! It was a good time seeing my Great-Grandma Jo, Great-Uncle David, Grandma Nina, Uncle TJ, Ms. Ashley and my new cousin Preston! I got to dress up twice for Halloween; once as a cowboy and the other time as Shrek. I had a playdate with my friend Lyla, visited my friends at Open Door Mission and got to take lots of walks! Here are a few pictures from my trip!


Grandma Nina, Mama and I all dressed-up at Treat Street.


Crawling through the log at the Westroads Mall play area.

"I want you to try this snack!"

Playing with my friend Lyla.

I'm an Ogre!

Daddy and I wearing our Husker red.

Trying out my old carseat to make sure that it is safe and warm for Preston.

All tuckered out...goodnight!

All my love,
Benjamin

No comments: