Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Long time, no hello

Its been a while since my last blog post. We are all moved in. My room is looking a little like it did before. Mama has decided not to hang any of my goodies on the wall yet though because she wants to paint the walls first. I am having fun exploring my new house. My Grandma Nina's dog Princess loves spending time with Mama and me during the day. I love squatting down and looking at her. Its been fun living in Omaha again. I love spending extra time with my Grandma Nina and my Uncle TJ. Daddy is enjoying his job at Open Door Mission! He says that he loves it! I am thankful for that. Well, I hope to post pictures soon. Mama has been taking them but just hasn't hooked up her computer yet (we've been using Grandma Nina's).
All my love,
Benjamin

2 comments:

Baby Roo et al. said...

Glad that you all are settled in. We miss you!!!

Heather & Ainsley

Papa & Grandma said...

We are looking forward to some new pictures Benjamin.
Love Papa & Grandma