Thursday, September 30, 2010

Congratulations TJ & Misty!!!



Today we celebrated TJ and Misty's nuptials.  It was a great time of two families coming together!  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening!

My absolute favorite picture of the afternoon!

The Happy Couple

The Beautiful Bride

The boots were seriously my favorite thing :)

Saying their vows

The kiss!

Looking down the courthouse rotunda

Misty's dress was beautiful

Flowers & rings-sparkle!

Flowers & hands

Mom and I sang "Happy Trails to You" as we left

Boots! Again!

TJ presenting a necklace to Misty passed down from our Great Grandma Florence Spanier

Misty loved it!
Bride & Groom with their Bride & Groom Cake pops 

Cake time!

He couldn't resist being himself---even on his wedding day! Ha!

And just for fun....Nate loved his cake pop too!

So that was more then a few....but I couldn't just pick out a few!  Thank you to TJ and Misty for allowing me and the kids to be a part of your special day!  I can't wait to see what God has in store for you and your family!!!

All our love!

No comments: