Sunday, July 18, 2010

One of those days....

...okay, I know what it looks like...I'm ignoring my kids so that I can take awesome pictures ;)

Well, kinda!

Ben actually thought he was helping by taking away the soother that Nate swiped from Josie. Nate wasn't happy with Ben helping. It was funny- 1. because this is how it was all morning-either Ben was happy and Nate was crying or Nate was happy and Ben was crying and 2. because I got this awesome picture!


Despite the kid's craziness and nap time not coming soon enough, it turned out to be a wonderful day!

I got to visit my dear friends Lindsey, John and Evie in the afternoon. It was great to see their smiling faces! It was great to see dear Evie! What a blessing and a trooper.

This picture was taken by Lindsey before I got to the hospital. As of today (Monday), Evie is on the road to recovery. She still has some swelling, but she is starting to open her eyes. She is reaching for her Mama and her stuffed animals. When I was there yesterday, she was saying Mama when she would wake up. Lindsey did say her nurses were watching her hemoglobin level as it was low.

Would you continue to lift her up in prayer? I know her parents can't wait to get her home again so they can cuddle and play together. For full updates, visit http://eviejayne.blogspot.com I know John and Lindsey would love your prayers for Miss Evie Jayne.

All our love!

No comments: