Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy July 4th!!!

There was so much to do today! I can't believe how much fun I had!

Mama and I walked to a kid's parade this morning. It was a bunch of kids that were riding around on their bikes that they decorated. I had a good time hanging out with Mama. The only thing that was not too good about it was that I had a fight with the sidewalk....unfortunately the sidewalk won! I got a pretty big scrape on my nose!

My nose bonk--a few days old


Not such a big deal anymore

This afternoon Mama and I walked to another parade with my friends Kayla, Dana and Sierra. It was a BIG parade. I got to see fire trucks, clowns, motorcycles and so much more! I had a really great time!

Tonight Mama, Daddy and I went to Rosenblatt Stadium to help the Open Door Mission pass out water bottles to all the people going to the baseball game. We decided to stay and watch some of the ball game. I liked it at first but was pretty bored after 3 innings. So Mama and I decided to head home and play some games before dinner. Daddy stayed for the whole game and also stayed for the big fireworks display. He said it was really great!

Overall, it was a great day. Happy Independence Day America!

All my love,
Benajmin

1 comment:

Papa & Grandma said...

You are still a handsome boy even after a face-plant Benjamin.
Love Papa & Grandma