Friday, March 2, 2007

So much fun

I've been having so much fun with Mama, Daddy, Papa and Grandma that I haven't had much time for writing my blog--not to mention the internet hasn't been connected yet at our new house. We're definitely getting settled though. Mama and Daddy finished decorating my bedroom last night. I love it! The only room left to finish is their bedroom. I know Mama and Daddy are hoping to finish that up this weekend.

We had a blizzard yesterday! It was fun to stay in and snuggle everyone while playing games and reading books. We got about 13 inches of snow--along with the very blustery wind and slick ice.

I'm getting closer each day to finally rolling from my back to my belly. Mama keeps asking me to wait to finally roll over when both her and Daddy are around. I know they both want to share in my big boy moment. I also am starting to sit up on my own. I sat on Mama's lap last night without her holding me and then again when Grandma was playing with me on the floor. Its been a busy week!

Mama has been taking lots of pictures, but she'll have to post them later--we're off to play some more.

Love you lots!
Benjamin

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hi, Benjamin! I have really missed hearing from you! I'm glad that you are back online now!

We are now just starting to get that same snowstorm. It started here in New Brunswick about an hour ago! Hopefully it won't be too bad until we get back home at suppertime!

Kelsie and Kendra are getting very excited about going to Ellsworth with Grandma and Papa on Monday! They really miss them!

I must go pick Kendra up at school. Then I pick Kelsie up a few minutes later. We should be home tonight if you want to call.

Love, Auntie Lori